Best and Cheapest Airtel Plans to Enjoy
Below is a list of the latest Airtel plans available in 2018 with their features, tariff rates, and migration codes. Learn about all the Airtel prepaid tariff plans and Airtel 4g plans and compare them to choose the one that suits your needs best.
Airtel Nigeria offers a wide range of tariff plans and data plans from which their customers can select. Every Airtel subscription has its unique features and bonuses that will make you want to subscribe to it.
You can choose from the plans listed below the plan that will work best for you, based on your voice time needs and internet usage.
Airtel Tariff Plans
These are the latest Airtel tariff plans to choose from in 2018.
This is the default plan for Airtel’s new prepaid users. This plan gives new prepaid customers eight times bonus on every recharge plus hundred (100) percent data bonus on every of your recharges at the end of the month. Old prepaid customers on other Airtel prepaid plans cannot migrate to this plan.
To enjoy this offer, just get a new Airtel Sim Card and register it at any Airtel registration centre. Once you insert the registered sim in a phone and you start recharging, you will enjoy the bonuses from your first recharge. No special recharge code is needed just the normal Airtel recharge code *126*PIN#.
- Calls to all the local networks are charged at 50 kobo/sec.
- Calls to five top international destinations (Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America fixed) charged at 50kobo/sec.
- SMS to all the local networks – 4 Naira/SMS
- SMS to international destinations – 15 Naira/SMS
- Pay as you go data – 5 kobo/KB
- Calls to all the local networks are charged at 60 kobo/sec
- Calls to Family and Friends numbers – 40 kobo/sec
- Bonus Data – N10MB
- Social Data Bonus – 10 Naira/MB
- Instant Data Bonus (50-100%) – 1 Naira/MB
- Month-end Data Bonus – 5 Naira/MB
This Airtel subscription plan offers the lowest per second call rate on Airtel at 11 kobo per second. Airtel prepaid users on this plan will be able to make a call at 11kobo/sec after the first minute of voice time of the day has been charged at 40kobo/second. Check out the tariff rates applicable on this plan below.