LADIES: 6 Compliments Your Man Wants To Hear Way, Way More Often
Compliments Your Man Wants To Hear Way – For men, not all compliments are created equally.
I don’t feel like it’s talked about enough, but men respond to praise and appreciation just as much as women do. In many cases, possibly even more so. Whatever the reason, women tend to get the lion’s share of the verbal praise when it comes to how they look and how they make men feel.
Case in point: I can name ten songs off the top of my head that are solely about how attractive women are (inside and out), and I can’t even name five about men without really digging for them.
So without further ado, here are six kinds of compliments that men would love to hear more often. Some of these I heard as requests from the men who asked me to write this article, others are things that my male clients have often mentioned they felt insecure about in theirrelationships, and a smaller portion have come from my personal dating history.
1. Compliments that show that you believe in him
One of the biggest things that make a guy melt is when his partner supports him and believes in him. This is one of the most consistent things that I heard from my male readers when I went to them regarding writing this article. One of my clients said, “When she says any variation of ‘I believe in you’ I feel like a superhero who can achieve anything.”
- “I believe in you.”
- “I love how driven you are.”
- “Whatever you put your mind to, I know you’ll be able to achieve it. You always have.”
- “Of course people want to work with you/for you! People trust you and your abilities. As they should. You’re amazing at what you do.”
- “Of course you got a raise/that new job. You’re talented, hard working, and everyone knows it. I’m so proud of you.”
- “You’ve accomplished so much in your life already. I’m sure you’ll continue to go on to do many more great things. You’ll make the most of any situation that comes your way.”